Jesus + Family + Food = Life

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 1, 2012

31 Pins in 31 Days - Wrap-up


For my first blog focus, I decided to bring some of my "Pins" to fruition.  I hated the thought of pinning and pinning without really trying anything.  Therefore, I set my mind to it and completed 31+ Pins during the month of October.  They are documented and linked-up below for reference.... and to remind myself of what has been accomplished. :)

Day 1... Spin Photography
Day 2... Conversation Starter Jar
Day 3... Spaghetti Bread
Day 4... Crochet Infinity Shawl
Day 5... Jewelry Organizer
Day 6... Placemat Tool Belt
Day 7... Complete Breakfast Muffins
Day 8... KFC Chicken @ Home
Day 9... Wax-dipped Fall Leaves Decor
Day 10... Bleach Spray T-shirt
Day 11... Pumpkin Spice Latte
Day 12... 3-2-1 Cake
Day 13... I Corinthians 13 Wedding Decoration
Day 14... Bible Verse Alphabet Cards
Day 15... Butterfinger Fudge
Day 16... Cricut Animal-Framed
Day 17... Cream Soup Base
Day 18... Cake Mix Brownie/Blondie
Day 19... Fall Baking
Day 20... Cupcake Onesies
Day 21... Jalapeño Popper Dip
Day 22... Thankful Thumb Print Tree
Day 23... Crochet Flower
Day 24... Coffee Bean Candle
Day 25... Simple Curtain
Day 26... Letter Learning Eggs
Day 27... Crochet Basket
Day 28... Crock Pot Corn Dogs
Day 29... Baked Sharpie Mugs
Day 30... Banana Pancake Muffins
Day 31... John 3:16 Valentine Art

Whew.  Thanks to all who tagged along for the journey!  I hope you will join me next October (or sooner) and blog about something 31 days in a row. :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...