Jesus + Family + Food = Life

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 25, 2012

31 Pins: Day 25

2.5 years late, but done!


Josh finished the attic a couple of years back.  The only thing he asked of me was to make curtains.  I was busy with babies and working, so that got put on the back burner.  In the winter of this year, we made a trip to Surplus City and found some fabric.  It had just been sitting in my crafting supplies since then.  I did some (actual) pinning (of fabric) about a month ago, but that was it!  I had no idea what style of draperies I wanted to do and did not have a rod or anything.  I Pinned (pinterest) a few ideas on my "Nesting?" board the other night hoping for some inspiration.  Something must have sunk in, because I chose the cheapest rod at Walmart and it all came together.

Original Pin:

As you can see, there is not much room for mounting outside of the window frame.  So, the rod mounted inside the frame was perfect!


It is just a rectangle with hems, nothing exciting.


Drawn.


Now I just need something nifty to set on the sill.  I think I might have a ceramic bull or two lying around........

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...