Jesus + Family + Food = Life

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2012

31 Pins: Day 20



I have a friend with twins, and their first birthday party is today. :)  I saw this idea the other day and immediately wanted to try it.  Seeing as how their mother is really good at making cakes and cupcakes, this fit perfectly.  I looked up a few ideas about gifts for twins, and this is what I came up with!

Original pin:



What is up with these super long, skinny pins???

I gathered my supplies - onesies, iron-ons, scissors, ironing board, iron, rubber bands, tape, cupcake baking cups

Of course my printer is running out of color ink...  Sorry!  It comforted me to know that they will only be wearing these for a short time. :)  I really wanted to write GF and DF on these, lol.  This family has taught me a lot about food allergies!

Don't be hasty, or you will iron something on upside down!!! :(
But seriously, is this the cutest twin thing ever?  Their mommy and I text often, so it was fitting.

I had to do this a few times to get it right, but fold the onesie twice and roll up a sock in the middle.

It should be bigger at the top (look like icing), and smaller at the bottom (like a cupcake!).

At first, I tried taping the shirt to get it to stay rolled, but then ended up using a rubber band instead.  Then I taped the shirts in the cupcake cups so they would not fall off.


I could have bought a cupcake box, but found this cute one in my collection instead.  What do you know?  They fit perfectly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...