Jesus + Family + Food = Life

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

31 Pins in 31 Days



A while ago, I received an email invitation to join Pinterest (back when you had to be invited).  I did not jump immediately, but finally joined after hearing some hype from co-workers.  I had no idea what was going on and did not use it at first.  Slowly, I began to look at pins and follow more people.  Then I began pinning myself.

The question I ask myself every time: Am I really going to do these things or just keep pinning.  (I am a very picky pinner, by the way......).

It seems counterproductive to sit on my butt and think of all of these things I could do or make.  So, lately, I have been considering having a "Pinterest Party" or some gathering where people can actually plan to complete something they have pinned.  I am still interested in that, but also came upon another opportunity... for the blog.

What is something I could blog about for 31 days (in October)?  Hmmm.... How about I *attempt to* complete 31 pins in 31 days!?  This would be a mixture of recipes, crafts, gifts, decor, organizational ideas, etc. in order to keep it interesting.  Do you think I can do it?  Would you like to join me?

Here is what I'll be doing for the next few weeks: Checking my pins, marking up a calendar with the pins I will do (or complete) on each day, and gathering supplies - if I don't already have them.  Mind you, THIS WILL BE ON A BUDGET!

I hope you'll join me for this month-long journey of cooking, crafting, and organizing!  I'll be blogging in the meantime, but check back on 10/1/12 for my first pin. :)




Linked to:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...