Jesus + Family + Food = Life

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

31 Pins: Day 31!!!!!!!!!

It is finished. Revelation 21:6
This is part of Elli's verse of the week AND I heard it on my favorite show tonight.  How fitting!




This caught my eye a few months ago.  It is really a bulletin board, but I haven't had a need for those for over 3 years now.  And I am not really into Valentine's Day, but I do have some friends with that last name.  :)

Original Pin:


This required the use of my Cricut.  For those who are unfamiliar, this machine cuts out letters, shapes, etc. based on different cartridges you have.  Then you just peel them off of the sticky mat they are cut on.


I ended up with a massive pile of little letters. :/


After a few minutes of digging, I had it all laid out... knowing full well it probably would not turn out exactly how I wanted it to look on the board.


Normally I would use a small glue pen for letters like this, but with this many... NO!  I just grabbed the Mod Podge and a paint brush and went line by line (it dries fast).


After I had all of the letters glued on, I went over top of them (and the entire board) again with more Mod Podge to give it a more finished look.


As you can see, it is a nice, glossy finish.  
Speaking of finish... this is it!  31 days of completing pins is over!

I will try to wrap it all up and link each post in a final post tomorrow.  Thank's for coming along for the ride and encouraging me with your messages, comments, and "likes"!


The Way, the Truth, and the Life!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...