Jesus + Family + Food = Life

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 13, 2012

31 Pins: Day 13

1 Corinthians 13
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.



I am totally switching it up today and throwing in some wedding decorations!  My cousin turned me on to these pins and asked if I could help.  I am always looking for an excuse to use my digital scrapbooking software. :)

Original pins:


1 Cor. 13 4-8 was broken down into 9 phrases (10 including the notation).  I chose a background to match the wedding and a nice font.  The designs were printed as 5x7 photos and placed in frames.  Ribbons were strung on the hangers and tied, then pinned to the seats.







It was a beautiful wedding and reception.  Congrats to the new husband and wife!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...