Jesus + Family + Food = Life

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 13, 2012

31 Pins: Day 13

1 Corinthians 13
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8 Love never fails.



I am totally switching it up today and throwing in some wedding decorations!  My cousin turned me on to these pins and asked if I could help.  I am always looking for an excuse to use my digital scrapbooking software. :)

Original pins:


1 Cor. 13 4-8 was broken down into 9 phrases (10 including the notation).  I chose a background to match the wedding and a nice font.  The designs were printed as 5x7 photos and placed in frames.  Ribbons were strung on the hangers and tied, then pinned to the seats.







It was a beautiful wedding and reception.  Congrats to the new husband and wife!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...