Jesus + Family + Food = Life

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

31 Pins: Day 2




Welcome to day 2 of 31 Pins in 31 Days!  This week is super busy with making gifts, getting ready for our next MOPS meeting, and of course real life (complete with sick child!).  I figured I would work in the things I NEED to get done into the repertoire of this blog focus.

SPOILER ALERT for any mom in our local MOPS chapter: We will be doing this on Saturday!

Original pin:  
This blogger created a very special gift for her readers... a 20-some page long list of conversation starters/questions for families (including images to paste on to your container of choice)!  I downloaded the PDF as soon as I found it and am using it for our craft at the meeting.  Click the image to head to her page.  There are something like 220 starters, so you can print as few or as many as you would like.

The results:



I ended up cutting out the starters and laminating them, then cutting them out of the lamination sleeve.  I used a half pint jar with a lid and ring.  I mod podged the image to the lid and then added more mod podge on top.  Immediately I screwed on the ring so it would stick to the glue.  My 3-year-old and I then hot glued some buttons around it to make it look prettier.  
I think this will be good for all ages, and is especially fun at dinner parties with friends and family! :)

Difficulty rating: EASY
Expense rating: CHEAP

Did you pin something that you have been dying to try?  If so, what??

Day 1




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...