Jesus + Family + Food = Life

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

31 Pins: Day 16

Day 16 - Over half way done!


This is a Cricut craft I found a while back.  I put my own little spin on it though. :)

Original pin:


Basically, you pick an animal from a cricut cartridge (or trace an animal silhouette onto the back of a piece of scrapbook paper).  Apparently you can google "animal silhouette" or something and a bunch will appear.  Matte it on plain scrapbook paper and frame.  Voila!

The Result:


I realize that not everyone will find this funny.  But we sure do! LOL

I had an extra frame lying around, so this was a free, easy pin with a minimal time requirement.  I did break the glass from the frame on my way to clean it, but that is normal for me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...