Jesus + Family + Food = Life

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Random Organizing Idea - Scarves

Do you own a lot of scarves?  How do you store or display them?  As for me, I used to have them strewn about the house in different locations and always forget to wear them.  Later, I began hanging them on a wire shelf in my bedroom, but as my collection grew, the collection began to look really messy.  I had been contemplating this for a while, but decided to give it a shot today while I was cleaning our bedroom.

QUILT RACK AS SCARF HANGER

My grandfather and uncle made me a quilt rack a few years back after I began working on my first quilt.  Well, I finally finished it (6 years later), and it is now on our bed.  That left an empty rack on our wall... perfect for said scarf collection.  

I hope you or someone you know can use this random organizing tip of the day! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...